Saturday, September 09, 2006

9th September 2006
09/09/2006
9.9.2006

I guess this will be the official date.
Insya'allah. Heh.
For now, not yet.
I'm still stuck at home.
Reached home from work at 4pm and now almost 8pm and I've not taken my nap yet.
And worst, I'm going out later at nite...
arrrghhh....Hopefully Im still active at that time.
I don't wanna find myself yawning all the way.
It will be very irritating and tiring.
But if i were to take my short nap now, I'm afraid that I will wake up the next morning instead....hahaha
And it won't be 9th september anymore....hmmm....
so should I stay awake?

8:00 PM

SIMPLY ZURA

23 years young
30th August 1983
Virgo
Singapore
Earlychildhood Educator
Ex-S'pore Poly student
Loves The Almighty God/my family/gd friends
So much into kids, chocolates, purple,
cars, cam-whoring, bloghopping, sushis
shoes, bags, cosmetics and certain sports

A Daughter.Sister.Teacher.Friend



LINKS

<3 Basirah
Arfan
Apiz
Ayu
Ayuni
Dee
Fatimah
Feez
Idah
Juliana
Nura
Rendra
Rini
Wati
Yati


CREDITS



Image: TheSista, Basirah
Layout: TheSista, Basirah
Host: 1 2

TAG




They (2)
By Jem
BestVideoCodes.com